Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekend situations....

I may not have school smarts, but I sure am handy to have in real world situations. I have a lot of useless knowledge and I'm not afraid to ask for help when needed. Or for Dars sake that I don't hurt myself. Its nice to know he still cares about me even though he may not say it everyday. lol

So I new that Dar likes to use fire to put tires back on rims, but I new there was another way. I just couldn't remember. Well a friend from high school told me and I was like tada that's right!!



 
So there we go and I was back in business and started mowing the field down. It was a very accomplished day. Good bye poison oak ( and I know just by mowing its not gone, but at least its not 3 feet high and a twiggy jungle).
 
 
 
Then on Sunday I sold my mama goat and I wasn't completely ready, I thought I was with the kids I really wasn't though. It was a bit of a mess, I wont lie lol. They barreled threw the chicken coop door which isn't strong for goats. I didn't get a chance to build a door for the goat house due to the lumber yard being closed. So I had to get crafty. These little girls where limber they climb under the fence everyday. So I grabbed the truck and this is what I came up with. Works great too.
 
 
 I had acquired old poles and this is what I had left so I grabbed one of the longer ones and backed the truck up and tied it to the hitch. Then off we went.



 
 
Then I re-centered it so that I could back it down a fairly good size hill. I really didn't want to get ran over by a pole if it slipped and got away from me......well guess what I left a little slack in the ring around the pole so that it could move without getting tangled around it self. It didn't work it took its self down to the run for me... Ooops



 

Re-strapped it up and moved it into place. Perfect! I wonder what other situations I can get myself into before today is over. lol. Have a great Monday tomorrow!!
 
 


 

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment