Thursday, January 8, 2015

Where do I begin, its been so long.

So much has happened in a year, its crazy. We have moved, we have a new garden that's still working, we have MANY new animals added to our farm. We have had deaths of our loved ones and many of our fur babies have passed. We have a kindergarten amongst us who is all angel at school and very dramatic at home.

There is never a dull a moment in this household. Always finding ways to keep myself going and busy. With in hand maintaining our life style of trying to eat what we grow and buy what we may need.

We gave goats milk a try, it was good and different at the same time. I think for a first timer I shouldn't have gotten a stubborn mama who wants nothing to do with being milked. Lesson learned will know next time to buy someone who doesn't mind. lol

 I didn't make any real new years resolutions, except to just life my everyday life to the fullest with no regrets and be the happiest I can be for my girls and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment