Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sausage & Cheese Egg Roll Cups

My kiddos have been in love with Egg Rolls lately. So I have been eyeing thru Pinterest for ideas on what to make next with these amazing little things. So the other day at the grocery store I was picking up more and I noticed the Won Ton wrappers and thought oooh what could I make with theses.

I mean these things are like magic, I have seen my string bean child eat sooo many helpings in forever.

I got a couple ideas and modified them to our liking and this is what I came up with, very basic quick breakfast.










So you'll need:

*Log of sausage I use Jimmy Dean
*Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese grated
*Won Ton wrappers


~Preheat oven to 350-400 degrees. Cook sausage untill done, grate cheeses together, and then while waiting take a muffin tin and place wrappers in cups. Bake for about 5 minutes just the wrappers. Then take out and place your sausage and cheese in cups and bake for another 10-15 minutes.

Then enjoy!

You could also totally put egg, peppers, tomatoes, and bacon etc in these and they would be just as delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment