Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day three of Pulled Pork???

I slowed cooked a pork roast the other morning, and it was smelling all delicious like allll day long.

Dinner time came and went and I still had soo much pulled pork left over. The hunni was warned he would be having some in his lunch  and the girls and I would be doing the same, lol.

Day 2 of lefts over not so bad but still sooo much left......

Day 3 I felt like having pizza for dinner. I started getting everything out, hunni brought some cheese home and then I wondered about BBQ pork pizza????

Lets just say there's no more left overs and it was sooooo yummy. I also made a pepperoni pizza for the girls just in case, well they polished that one off and then went for the BBQ pizza.

Happy mama moment!





Super easy too, make your own pizza dough I really like the pioneer womens  recipe it is SUPER easy, or do store bought.  

BBQ sauce, pork, little more sauce and top with cheese ( mozzarella and cheddar ) and in the oven for about 20-30 minutes and about 350 degrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment